When looking for your wedding venue there are some important things to ask when touring each space. Here are some questions start you off and use as a guide to find out which venue is the right fit for your special day. Vendors may touch on some of these details during your tour but don’t be afraid to ask these key questions if you’re left wondering!
- How many people can this location accommodate?
- What is the rental fee and what's included in that price?
- How many hours are included?
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of "preferred" caterers or do I need to provide my own?
- If there is an in-house caterer, do I have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- Are we allowed to bring in our own decorations?
- Do you have an inventory of décor (lighting, candle holders, vases, etc.) we can rent from?
This is just a snapshot of some of the important questions to ask your venue. If you need more assistance or want to know what other questions to ask them, reach out to us to see how we can best assist you in your planning and on your wedding day itself. Head over to our "Contact Us" page to send us a message as we'd love to hear from you!