When looking for your wedding caterer there are some important things to ask when interviewing each company. Here's some questions that you can use as a a guide to find out which caterer is the right fit for your special day. Vendors may touch on some of these details during your meeting but don’t be afraid to ask these key questions if you’re left wondering!
- Have you ever catered at our venue before?
- What are your specific needs to be able to cater at our venue? Oven? Cooler? etc.
- Do you have standard menu or can you do a customized menu?
- Can you accommodate various allergies/dietary restrictions/kids meals etc.?
- Will food be made on site or brought in?
- When will you need final meal selections?
- What is your average server to guest ratio?
- What is the deposit amount to hold our date and when is it due?
- When is the remainder due and do you have a payment plan?
This is just a snapshot of some of the important questions to ask your caterer. If you need more assistance or want to know what other questions to ask them, reach out to us to see how we can best assist you in your planning and on your wedding day itself. Head over to our "Contact Us" page to send us a message as we'd love to hear from you!
Venue: @willow.acres ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Linens: @plannedperfectly ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tableware Rentals: @collectiverentals_
Decorative Rentals: @somethingborrowedwr