When looking for your wedding florist there are some important things to ask when interviewing each company. Take this questionnaire with you and use these questions as a guide to find out which florist is the right fit for your special day. Florists may touch on some of these details during your consultation but don’t be afraid to ask these key questions if you’re left wondering.
- What design styles do they provide?
- Have they worked with your ceremony and reception sites in the past?
- Do they provide other décor/rentals besides flowers?
- Is there a rental fee for vases, candle holders, etc?
- What flowers do you recommend given my colour palette, vision and budget?
- Will they help move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception site?
- Will they provide a mock-up or sketch of your arrangements before the wedding?
This is just a snapshot of some of the important questions to ask your florist. If you need more assistance or want to know what other questions to ask them, reach out to us to see how we can best assist you in your planning and on your wedding day itself. Head over to our "Contact Us" page to send us a message as we'd love to hear from you!
Photography: Aimee dela Lande Photography @aimeedelalandephotography
Venue: Willow Acres @willow.acres
Planning: Ashley Brooke Weddings @ashleybrookeweddings
Linens: Planned Perfectly @plannedperfectly
Tableware Rentals: Collective Rentals @collectiverentals_
Florals: Bloom @bloomfloral.ca
Stationary: Just Create by MJ @justcreatebymj
Decorative Rentals: Something Borrowed @somethingborrowedwr