When looking for your wedding photographer there are some important things to ask when interviewing each company. Here are some questions to use as a guide to find out which photographer is the right fit for your special day. Vendors may touch on some of these details during your tour but don’t be afraid to ask these key questions if you’re left wondering.
- How long have you been shooting weddings?
- Can we see the galleries of some your recent weddings?
- Have you ever shot at our ceremony/reception venues before?
- Can we order prints or albums directly from you? What’s the cost?
- How long after the wedding will we receive the images?
- What is the deposit amount to hold our date and when is it due?
- When is the remainder due and do you have a payment plan?
This is just a snapshot of some of the important questions to ask your photographer. If you need more assistance or want to know what other questions to ask them, reach out to us to see how we can best assist you in your planning and on your wedding day itself. Head over to our "Contact Us" page to send us a message as we'd love to hear from you!